Dear Rogue Valley Genealogical Society (RVGS) Members and Supporters,
RVGS organizes one primary fundraiser each year, our Annual Fund Drive. This year the goal is to raise $17,000, officially beginning on June 1, 2022, and closing on December 31, 2022. Your generous contribution to the Annual Fund will allow RVGS to keep our membership dues low and assist in covering operating expenses. Membership dues only cover about one-third of our operating expenses. The remaining costs are covered by funds raised through our Annual Fund Drive.
The Board of Directors thanks you for your support in 2021. Despite falling short of our goal by four percent, your donations ensured the financial viability of our society and library through a difficult time. To continue operating in a solid financial position, RVGS needs your help! Any amount you give will support our research library and our current level of educational programming.
In addition to operating costs, the 2022 Fund Drive will provide financial assistance for the following initiatives:
- Maintain our broad offering of subscription research websites
- Purchase and installation of audio/visual equipment for hybrid classes and meetings
- Implementation of a document management system and server upgrade within the library
Your generous and faithful participation in our society is vital. Contributions can be made in three ways. You can:
- Return the donation slip attached to the letter you received in the mail with your check to RVGS, 2405 S. Pacific Hwy, Medford, OR 97501.
- Click the DONATE button above to donate online with a credit/debit card or Paypal account.
- Drop off a donation at the library at 3405 S. Pacific Hwy, Medford, during library open hours: Monday - Saturday, 1-4 p.m.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you so very much for your donation!