History: Eagle Point National Cemetery is located 14 miles northeast of Medford, Ore., in Jackson County. The cemetery opened in 1952 as an adjunct to the Veterans Administration Domiciliary (VA) at White City about four miles away. The VA operated the cemetery until 1973 when it was transferred to the new National Cemetery System and renamed White City National Cemetery. On March 19, 1985, the name was changed again to Eagle Point National Cemetery to convey a more accurate sense of its location.
-National Cemetery Administration Address: 2763 Riley Rd., Eagle Point, OR Directions: From Medford take Highway 62 to Highway 140. Turn right on Highway 140 and go 3.6 miles to Riley Road. Turn left on Riley Road and go to Eagle Point National Cemetery, one of three national cemeteries in Oregon. Location: 42°27'50.0"N 122°47'12.7"W