The original cemetery was located on the hill at the south end of Rose Street, was known as Graveyard Hill and was established about 1856/57.
: Find A Grave
: 607 N Church St., Phoenix, Oregon
From Medford, take Highway 99 south to 4th Street in Phoenix. Turn right on 4th Street and then turn right on Church Street. The Cemetery will be on the left.
: 42°16'33.2"N 122°49'19.6"W